May 27, 2012

EcoFashion Lab Interview: Veronica


Name: Veronica
Age: 22
Hobbies: Watching what happens around her and taking photos of it!
Field of Study: Fashion Design









Why do you think Ecofashion is important?


The obvious answer is: "This is an important topic that touches us all". This we know. Unfortunately, with fashion I believe that much can change and I hope that more designers are approaching this issue - creating an image conscious and sending a strong concept to safeguard the planet.


Why did you join the EcoFashion Lab?

Because I fully support the concept of this event and wanted to make a collection based on it.

What has inspired your sketch?


Instinctively I thought of green meadows and that cold that only nature can provide. I am so invested in the feelings that I was struck with by the them. Thanks to an accurate image search, I tried to think holistically by recreating a simple dress with fabric inserts overlapping thus obtaining an effect of lightness and movement.





No comments:

Post a Comment