May 27, 2012

EcoFashion Lab Interview: Cristina

Name: Cristina
Age: 23
Hobbies: Art - Drawing, Painting
Field of Study: Fashion Design

Why do you think Ecofashion important?
I chose to participate in the second edition of the EcoFashion lab because I think it is a great opportunity for visibility for young fashion designers.

Why did you join the EcoFashion Lab?

I find this to be a very interesting part of the criteria for the competition. I am always attentive to ethical and sustainable fashion. I also participated in the first edition of EcoFashion Lab, proving very successful with a garment made ​​of acchiappacolori. I did not win, but I received a special mention by the jury. This year I decided to try again!

What inspired your sketch?

The outfit was inspired by a Vionnet dress reinvented with a minimalist style. Now it is current, more modern, but geometrically defined. The dress color is fine and elegant for the day. Lastly, I characterize my style choices as a minimalist simplicity of form with a great sense of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment